Ransomware has been around since the dawn of the internet, but the number of attacks has surged in the last few years. According to Sophos’ State of Cybersecurity 2023 report, 35% of respondents said ransomware is a top concern, and the average cost to a small or midsized organization to remediate a ransomware attack is $1.4 million. Even giant companies like Dole and Colonial Pipeline have fallen prey. These types of attacks are easier and less expensive to pull of than ever, and they can result in a high rate of return for threat actors. So how can you protect your organization from a ransomware strike? This eBook includes stories on how you can lessen the impact of ransomware, how to build resiliency in a ransomware event and how ransomware is evolving.
- SNAKE ransomware hits Honda plants
- Preventing ransomware impact in 2023
- Ransomware resiliency for storage and backup: trends, threats and tips
- Black Hat 25: The evolution of ransomware
- And so much more in this 56-page eBook!