Critical infrastructure provides the essential services that keep society running. A cyberattack on these systems could create a destabilizing effect on the nation’s physical security, economic security, and public health and safety. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on why ICS/OT infrastructure is insecure, how to be prepared for the future of manufacturing and how to understand the changing landscape of control system modernization.
- Nine reasons why ICS/OT infrastructure is insecure
- Justifying the changing landscape of control system modernization
- Throwback Attack: Iranian-backed OilRig targets critical infrastructure in the Middle East
- Are you prepared for the future of manufacturing?
- And so much more in this 37-page eBook!