Critical infrastructure provides the essential services that keep American society running. A cyberattack on these systems could create a destabilizing effect on the nation’s physical security, economic security, and public health and safety. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on the Biden Administration’s National Cyber Strategy, learning points from the Conti ransomware attack and the four eras of critical infrastructure cybersecurity.
- Biden administration unveils National Cybersecurity Strategy to protect U.S. against growing cyber threats
- What critical infrastructure can learn from Conti ransomware leaks
- The four eras of critical infrastructure cybersecurity
- Securing energy infrastructure from cyber threats
- And so much more in this 58-page eBook!
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this article? You should consider contributing content to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.