Critical infrastructure provides the essential services that keep American society running. A cyberattack on these systems could create a destabilizing effect on the nation’s physical security, economic security, and public health and safety. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on major ransomware attacks to the food and beverage industry and how an edge ecosystem can help in industrial environments.
- A ransomware attack on food giant Dole temporarily halts North American production
- JBS, the world’s biggest meat supplier, is hit with ransomware in another attack on critical infrastructure
- SamSam hobbles the city of Atlanta with an extensive ransomware attack
- How an edge ecosystem helps industrial environments
- And so much more in this 52-page eBook!