Recent months have seen seen several high-profile software supply chain cyberattacks, including those on Okta, SolarWinds and Kaseya. As the global software supply chain becomes more interconnected, governments, corporations and critical infrastructure are all at risk of breach. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on how NotPetya impacted shipping giant Maersk, how SBOMs can help keep the supply chain safe and why it’s essential to protect the digital manufacturing supply chain.
- How NotPetya accidentally took down global shipping giant Maersk
- What lessons can be learned from recent supply chain attacks?
- Expert advice on supply chain attacks and SBOMs
- Protecting the digital manufacturing supply chain while promoting innovation
- Cybersecurity Roundtable: Using SBOMs to help protect the software supply chain
- And so much more in this 49-page eBook!
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this article? You should consider contributing content to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.