In the last few years, we have seen seen several high-profile software supply chain cyberattacks, including those on Okta, SolarWinds and Kaseya. As the global software supply chain becomes more interconnected, governments, corporations and critical infrastructure are all at risk of breach. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on what you need to know about the NERC CIP standards, how to optimize the supply chain and how to minimize cybersecurity risk in manufacturing.
- What you need to know about the NERC CIP standards
- How to optimize the supply chain with forecasting and demand planning
- Six steps to minimize cybersecurity risk in manufacturing
- Six key takeaways from Black Hat USA 2021
- And so much more in this 32-page eBook!