Recent months have seen seen several high-profile software supply chain attacks, including those on SolarWinds and Kaseya. As the global software supply chain becomes more interconnected, governments, corporations and critical infrastructure are all at risk of breach. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on why supply chain attacks create a target-rich environment, why supply chain attacks and ransomware are a toxic mix, and how to manage upstream versus downstream attacks.
- Why supply chain attacks create a target-rich environment
- Why supply chain attacks and ransomware are a toxic mix
- Managing upstream vs. downstream supply chain attacks
- Protecting the chip industry supply chain from cyberattacks
- Why the Kaseya supply chain attack could cause big problems for SMBs
- And so much more in this 44-page eBook!