The last year has seen several high-profile software supply chain attacks, including those on SolarWinds and Kaseya. As the global software supply chain becomes more interconnected, governments, corporations and critical infrastructure are all at risk of breach. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on why supply chain threats are on the rise, how software bill of materials can help and what the government is doing to secure the software supply chain.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month roundtable video 1: Regulations, supply chain and SBOMs
- The rise of supply chain attacks
- A Case for SBOMs: Expert Interview Series, Eric Byres, aDolus Technology
- How software bill of materials can help mitigate supply chain risk
- Throwback Attack: Chinese hackers steal plans for the F-35 fighter in a supply chain heist
- And so much more in this 37-page eBook!