The Cyber Security for Critical Assets Summit (CS4CA) will bring together hundreds of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) security leaders from across U.S. critical infrastructure for two days of strategy planning, insight building and expert knowledge exchange online from Sept. 16-17.
Throughout the two-day program, attendees will learn how to build resilience, mitigate
risks and develop a cybersecurity strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Secure your free pass today for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth
case study sessions, live Q&As and plenty of networking.
Agenda topics include:
- Establishing key priorities for delivering and sustaining industrial control system (ICS) security
- Targeting the blurred lines between cyber and physical attacks
- Managing cyber risk across enterprise and supply chains
- Reducing geographic and operational gaps in awareness and communication
- Overcoming barriers to comprehensive Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) cybersecurity
For more information, take a look at the detailed agenda and secure your free ticket using
the code “IND-VIP” at registration here*.
*Offer is for operators of critical infrastructure and asset-owning companies only. Cybersecurity vendors and consultants are not eligible for free tickets but can save 20% by using the code “CYBER-20.”
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this article? You should consider contributing content to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.