The threat landscape for industrial control systems (ICS) continues to grow, making it a rising concern in most organizations. Typically, these ICS networks have evolved over years, or even decades, with their design predominantly focused on safety and reliability. In this session, the presenter will outline the current threat landscape, identify some of the most common vulnerabilities and outline some practical first steps to take to secure industrial control systems, as well as how to take a more holistic view of ICS security.
- ICS threat history/common threats
- OT vs. IT Cybersecurity
- Most common vulnerabilities
- Practical first steps in securing ICS networks
- Leveraging common standards for ICS security
- Resource planning vs. cybersecurity maturity
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this article? You should consider contributing content to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.