As the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) continues to grow and revolutionize industries worldwide, its security has become a global imperative. Ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data in the IIoT ecosystem is pivotal not only for the smooth operation of industries but also for the protection of the plant floor and industrial settings. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on universal automation in smart factories, the anatomy of IIoT insider attacks and reducing the risk of ransomware.
Included in this edition:
- Universal automation lays the foundation for smart factories
- Anatomy of IIoT insider attacks: How do they work and how can we stop them?
- New concepts to reduce the risk of ransomware in IIoT environments
- Securing industrial networks and the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT)
- And so much more in this 37-page eBook!