Information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) departments need to collaborate and work together as their technologies and methods merge in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) era. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on extending IT security to the plant floor, IT/OT collaboration driving digitalization and lessons learned from the SolarWinds attack.
- Five questions every CISO should ask about OT cybersecurity
- Extend IT security to the plant floor
- IT/OT collaboration must drive digitalization
- Six reasons why centralized cybersecurity does not deliver value to OT
- Throwback Attack: Lessons from the Aurora vulnerability
- And so much more in this 49-page eBook!
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this article? You should consider contributing content to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.