Critical infrastructure provides the essential services that keep American society running. A cyberattack on these systems could create a destabilizing effect on the nation’s physical security, economic security, public health and/or safety. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on how a desert water authority added new tech to shore up its systems, whether government regulations are helping keep critical infrastructure safe and how to protect the power grid through cyber-physical threat response.
- How a desert water utility helped protect critical infrastructure
- Cybersecurity Roundtable: Can government regulations help protect OT and critical infrastructure?
- Throwback Attack: A Florida teen hacks the Department of Defense and NASA
- Protecting the power grid through cyber-physical threat response
- How cyberattacks take down critical infrastructure
- And so much more in this 57-page eBook!
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this article? You should consider contributing content to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.