Critical infrastructure provides the essential services that keep American society running. A cyberattack on these systems could create a destabilizing effect on the nation’s physical security, economic security, public health and/or safety. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on how a desert water authority added new tech to shore up its systems, whether government regulations are helping keep critical infrastructure safe and how to protect the power grid through cyber-physical threat response.
- How a desert water utility helped protect critical infrastructure
- Cybersecurity Roundtable: Can government regulations help protect OT and critical infrastructure?
- Throwback Attack: A Florida teen hacks the Department of Defense and NASA
- Protecting the power grid through cyber-physical threat response
- How cyberattacks take down critical infrastructure
- And so much more in this 57-page eBook!