Critical infrastructure provides the essential services that keep American society running. A cyberattack on these systems could create a destabilizing effect on the nation’s physical security, economic security, and public health and safety. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on how outdated policies can put your systems at risk, what’s being done to protect the electrical grid from ransomware and where the cybersecurity industry in heading.
- Throwback attack: An Indian nuclear power plant falls victim to outdated policies
- Black Hat 25: Chris Krebs asks where the cybersecurity industry goes from here
- As ransomware attacks increase, new algorithm may help prevent power grid blackouts
- Throwback Attack: Taiwan suffers several ColdLock attacks on critical infrastructure
- And so much more in this 40-page eBook!