Recent months have seen seen several high-profile software supply chain attacks, including those on SolarWinds and Kaseya. As the global software supply chain becomes more interconnected, governments, corporations and critical infrastructure are all at risk of breach. Featured articles in this eBook include stories on why supply chain attacks are changing cybersecurity for ICSs, how the CMMC impacts the Department of Defense supply chain and what companies can do to guard against supply chain risk.
- Getting to Know the CMMC: Expert Interview Series, Ryan Heidorn, Steel Root
- SolarWinds attack changing nature of cybersecurity for ICSs
- Cybersecurity Roundtable: How industrial companies can guard against supply chain risk
- How software in the supply chain is an insider threat to ICS networks
- How the CMMC impacts the Department of Defense supply chains
- And so much more in this 42-page eBook!